Tuesday, January 27, 2009

SUMMERS FAMILY NEWS!!!!!



Some people might think we are CRAZY, but there is nothing better than a new baby! We are so excited to have another little addition to our family at the end of September!

When we told the boys last night that mommy has a baby in her tummy their responses were hysterical! Drew told us, "I don't think that is a good idea!" Ian told us, "I want 100 babies!" Owen said, "NO!" (He does say that to everything though) I know the boys will be excited when we actually have a new little baby that they can hold. Unfortunately, they have quite a wait ahead of them!

19 comments:

Lynn said...

What fun news! Congratulations! You have a van right?

Lynn said...

So do you think it'll be 5 men and a little lady...

johanna said...

I'm hoping for 4 men & 2 little ladies! But I will be happy with whatever it sent our way. Luckily we do already have a van.

The Expatts said...

Congrats!! Maybe that is why you looked so "lifted" in that wedding dress the other day :)

Christine said...

Congratulations...It will be great to be pregnant together, or for at least the next 4 months !!!!!

Jayme said...

Yay!!! Such exciting news! Congrats!

{Erica} said...

So exciting! do you get sick in your first trimester? I hope not!

I'm hoping you guys have a little girl. They are so much fun (I'm a little biased though :D).

Williams Forever said...

Congrats!!! We are excited for you. Let me know if there is anything we can do for you, ok.
Congrats again, you go girl!!!

Pattersons said...

HOORAY FOR BABIES! just hope this one's a girl:) but if not, we'll love him anyway:) congratulations!!!

Darcy and Shawn Patterson said...

YEAH!!! So excited!! :)

Babbel Family said...

WOW! Congrats. I hope you have a girl. I love having girls...although it is way more money to have a girl than a boy I hear!

Darcy Case said...

I am so happy for you guys. I have been waiting and waiting to hear this news...so CONGRATS. How are you feeling Jo? We find out in 2 weeks what we are having, pray for a boy!!!

Debbie said...

Yeah!!! Congrats! Hope you're feeling well!

Carrie-kins said...

i'm so excited for you guys!congrats:)

Stephanie said...

So we'll see if Stephanie's tips worked the way you had planned. Congrats either way!!!!!

Gabriela Hull said...

Congratulations!! We are happy for your family.

Misty De La Rosa said...

Congrats to all of you. Wow I am so excited! I will have 2 new grand babies this year too. So not only my daughters but my favorite adopted sister in law!! Nikki is due in Aug and Alicia in Oct. So Aug - Oct will be exciting months for our family.

Kristy C said...

OH MY Goodness!!!! I hope its a girl!!! Congratulations!!

jen said...

YaY! congratulations, i'm just a month ahead. how you feeling? me, i'm so over the morning sickness!