We celebrated by taking four of his good friends down to John's Incredible Pizza, to ride rides and eat pizza. They all had a great time.
Four Fun Facts about Ian
1. Ian's favorite person in the world is his dad. He is his little shadow and loves to follow him everywhere. He even told me this week, "I like daddy best!" I'm okay with that. I actually love how much he adores Kenny.
2. He has a zest for life... I have never seen anyone with so much energy and excitement in their little body. He gets excited about the littlest things, like skittles, and when he does his eyes twinkle, he giggles and shouts for joy, and claps while jumping up and down.
3. He is a wonderful protector and brother. Ian is very close in age to Drew and I strongly believe he was sent to us so that he could come and be Drew's little buddy. He loves Drew and always has his back in any situation.
4. Ian has many talents. He loves to bake muffins and is always such a great helper to me in the kitchen.
We love you Ian and are so grateful to have you as our son.
6 comments:
happy 4th ian! glad you had a great time and thanks soooo much for taking sila and mese along-they really enjoyed the party and being with ian on his birthday:)
We need to plan a time to see ian and chat. you should be getting something in the mail from Cat and me soon. loves-
Isn't that place just amazing!! We just went there last week and also in August for Gillian's birthday! We love it!
Ian, you are the freakin' man. You rock little buddy.
Isn't amazing how quickly they grow, I look at Sammy and think when did you get so Big. So I relate with the remebering them as a baby.
The Davis children wanted to say "happy late birthday Ian"
Looks like such a fun place!I have never heard of it. soooo cool!
Post a Comment