Monday, January 19, 2009

New Discoveries

Today my boys and I had a blast! We discovered a Children's Museum down in the desert and spent all morning down there playing. The boys had fun playing, doing crafts, pretending, and learning!


The boys each made their own pizza and placed it in the fire burning oven.

They took a ride on a motorcycle!

They painted a Beetle Car!

They pulled themselves up using a rope.

They climbed through a rope maze.

They shopped in the cutest grocery store. I was in heaven at this point.

We will definitely be going back soon! I went ahead and got a year pass, so if anyone wants to go let me know. I love days where we go out and find cool discoveries!

5 comments:

KC and DL said...

That place looks amazing! You better give me the deets!

Pattersons said...

yeah, my kids loved it too. it was well worth it getting the annual passes-glad you had fun!

{Erica} said...

i'm so glad you found one! We love the children's museum/Science center here! YAY!!

You'll have to show me where it's at when I get there.

It was good hanging with you a bit more. I can't wait to do it again.

connie summers said...

Owen keeps getting bigger and bigger. I can't believe how different he looks from when I last saw him 2 months ago.

Kristy C said...

I had heard about that place-I need to take Gillian there!