Sunday, December 21, 2008

7 Blissful Years

Kenny and I got married 7 years ago today in the Manti, UT temple. It was a magical day that I will never forget. I feel so blessed to have such an amazing husband and friend. I look forward to the many more years we have to be together.




So yesterday Kenny surprised me with tickets to the play Wicked! He had babysitters lined up for the whole day and lunch and dinner planned. We went to the Pantages Theatre (Broadway in LA) on Hollywood Blvd. The play was fantastic!!!! We had lunch at Olive Garden and dinner at Outback Steak house. It was the perfect day. He did so well....


5 comments:

Pattersons said...

kenny scored some major points yesterday:) so glad you had a good time and happy anniversary!

KC and DL said...

wow that is an amazing day! good job kenny.

Kayla said...

Johanna! you're a fellow blogger? I didn't know until I got your xmas card. I LOVE blogging, and am so happy to see you here. I just added you to my reader and am so excited to be able to keep up with your family any time! Come check out my blog too -- I'm pretty good about updating it often! so fun to see you in blog land!

Babbel Family said...

I am jealous. We want to see Wicked so bad! Good job Kenny!

Vivian Campbell said...

wow I love yout wedding pictures!!!!