Tuesday, December 16, 2008
I'm going CRAZY!
I love Owen dearly and I love his curiosity, but he is about to do me in! I can not keep up with this kid and he is destroying my efforts of keeping a nice tidy house. He loves to push the chairs around the kitchen and climb up on everything, the desk, the sink, the counter tops...no height is too high for him to climb and he has no fear. He believes the table is his stage and that everything goes into the trash. Today I caught him taking out the silverware out of the drawer and throwing them away! I'm a little worried because I can not find the remote to run our DVD player and we took the trash out yesterday to the curb. I try to use my stern voice with him, but its hard when he just looks at me and giggles. I love you Owen, but please don't you think momma needs a break?



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is AWESOME!! I always have a hard time being irritated when I'm kind of impressed with their athleticism!
oh my, that boy can climb! maybe it'll be a good thing when he gets older?:)
Post a Comment