![]() |
| I love driving through the mountain pass. Fall is in the air! |
Prettiest pit stop ever!
As we drove we realized the van was losing its power going up the mountain and the van was overheating. Kenny determined the radiator was leaking, so we kept refilling it as we drove. The van got us safely to our hotel. While Kenny was in class the kids and I took it to a mechanic and learned that the whole radiator needed to be replaced.
Luckily my childhood friend, Kayla Rehme, who lives in Loveland, came to our rescue! She picked us up and let us spend the day with her. Mya loved having her adorable daughters to play with. We went with Carol (my moms best friend) out for ice cream at Dairy Delight. It was delightful!!!
Drew was excited to learn that there was an Under Armour store in Loveland, so he made out like a bandit there with his birthday money!
We decided that our mini van which had 200,000 miles on it, two broken doors, a missing side mirror, and that had the wear and tear of 4 children, was ready to retire. Also when Kenny told me, "If the van starts on fire as you go to the mechanic, get the kids out fast," I knew it was time to say good bye. It was sad to think that the van that brought my babies home from the hospital and the only van I've know for the last 13 years was going to be used for scrap metal. It had a great life and I am grateful for the many years our trusty van gave us.
I love Hondas and was ready to upgrade from a mini van to something with a little more sass!
We traded (for only $500) one silver Honda for another!
Poor Kenny had to miss an afternoon of his classes and we had to spend 4 hours at the car dealership, with kids, but it was all worth it to drive out of that parking lot in our new Pilot!
![]() |
| I am in love with the leather, sun roof, heated seats, and DVD PLAYER!!!!! After spending forever at the car dealership we decided it was time for some fun and to let the kids get behind the wheel! |
![]() |
Not to brag, but Mya and I blew everyone away on the go Karts! She and I rocked it!
We didn't do so great on the bumper boats!
We ended our fun filled weekend at our favorite Ice Cream place.
I love my little family and had a great weekend playing with them!







No comments:
Post a Comment