Sunday, September 7, 2014

{Friends Get Away}

Kenny and I just had the most fabulous weekend with his high school friends at the Zermot resort in Utah.  Sarah Babbel, Stephanie Dunn, and I surprised our hubbies for their 20th class reunion and met there to spend the weekend together.

These boys have been friends since they were little boys.  They grew up together, went off to college at BYU together, and have remained close throughout the years.  The best part about their friendship is that their wives all get along together great too!
sorry for the blurry pic.
We went swimming in a 100 ft. deep crater


The boys spent an afternoon golfing.

Dan is a serious golfer, Kenny not so much!  When they were in college Kenny's main goal when golfing with Dan was to try and annoy him.  He would make sharp turns as he drove the kart and make Dan's clubs go flying out!  We got to hear all the same old stories and jokes from their younger years throughout the weekend.  They still make us laugh!


The best part were the hours spent talking and laughing together.  
Add caption
 The yummy food was a close second!


While the boys golfed, we spent the day at the Spa!!!  Oh how I love a good Spa.  This one did not disappoint.  I learned more about these women than I ever thought possible.  It was great fun!



Beautiful scenery, beautiful weekend, beautiful friendships!!!

No comments: