Tuesday, April 16, 2013

{Photography Gone BAD}

I can't stand school pictures!  Really do people honestly frame these things???  I mean how unnatural to have a fake waterfall backdrop!  

I never purchase them, so I don't keep track of when picture day even occurs.  So when my boys eagerly brought home their school pictures to show me, I immediately started laughing as I saw them!  

Drew is at the age where smiling just doesn't come naturally!
 Ian is wearing a shirt that is old and small!  It even has stains on the front and I am embarrassed to see that he even wore it to school!

Gotta Love Owen's holey jeans and his hair that never got brushed that day!

I mean I do think my boys are adorable, but these pictures do not do them justice!!!  However, I do think they are funny and wanted to share them so that my boys will appreciate the wonderful pictures we have taken every year by a professional photographer, who captures their natural, happy, non-forced poses!


These capture their cute individual personalities and are adorning the walls of our home!





We'll go to Hawaii if we want pictures with waterfalls!

No comments: