Sunday, April 7, 2013

{Last Week's Loves}


Last week I LOVED that Ian received a Good Citizenship Award!  It said that he is positive and full of enthusiasm!  He is definitely our most "Spirited" child!  He is very determined and likes to do things his way and he can be heard throughout the house!
Ian, 2nd Grade



Mya went to play with Jonas and I LOVE the pink highlights she came home with!


She looked at her hair in the mirror at least 20 times!


There has been a lot of LOVING on the dogs lately!
not by me....


 Owen LOVES taking the dogs pictures.  I am constantly deleting photos off my phone of the dogs!



Drew is in LOVE with snakes!  He has only been reading books about snakes and spends hours researching all about them online.  He is trying to decide which snake will make the best pet....

I am hoping to avert his LOVE of snakes to tortoises!   He was introduced to Chuck Norris (the tortoise) and fell in LOVE with him!  
Wish me luck that I can convince him a pet tortoise would be much cooler than a snake!!!!  I'm heading to the library tomorrow to check out all the books they have on tortoises!





No comments: