The older boys lately have been obsessed with climbing trees!
Do you spy the 3 Men and the Little Lady in this picture????
| Drew and Ian obviously do not have a fear of heights! |
Owen just likes hanging on the lowest branch!
| Mya on the other hand would love to follow Drew and Ian up to the top of the tree! She was mad at me for not hoisting her up any higher in the tree. |
| Do you see that blue in the very top of the tree? That was Ian and the top of the swaying tree! I was just waiting for another big fall! |
We had a blast going on a night hike along the river! We got each kid their own head lamp to make our adventure more fun!
| Mya dancing in the moon light! |
I love our family explorations!!!
We stayed up late playing games and eating popcorn, which attracted the coons!
In the morning, Kenny and the older boys went on a long hike.
While they were away, the younger kids and I were left to play!
It started with a simple soaking of our feet in the water. Which led to... |
Shorts coming off.....
and then more clothes came off!
| When the boys finished their hike, they jumped in to relax and play also! |
| Drew continued to explore! |
Jumping for fun!!!!
Our camping trip was the beginning of our fun spring break! I love having my kids home from school and not having to stress about school projects and homework! I love my family!!!

1 comment:
This sounds like the ideal camping trip! I can't believe how high up in that tree Ian was!
Post a Comment