Wednesday, January 2, 2013

{Rollin' Good Times}

This was my kids first time to go to a roller skating rink! They all had so much fun with their friends and skated until they were sweaty and exhausted!

 Mya using her skate mate!  

 Mya loved skating and didn't want to leave the rink.  

 Owen on the other hand thought it was pure punishment!
Even with a Skate Mate he probably fell 100 times!
He did enjoy all the arcade games!

 Ian zooming on by!

 Landon Westbrook, Anderson Headley, Owen and Mya

 Drew and Chandler
My boys preferred their in-line skates to the old school kind.

Mya loved skating in the dark!  She kept wanting to "dance" on the circles!

The best part of skating was twirling Sunny around the skating rink and her graceful fall!

Skating brought back so many good memories!  I loved spending my Friday nights at the roller skating rink in Russell!  I'm glad I am able to make new special "skating" memories with my kids!

No comments: