Monday, January 7, 2013

{Happy 8th Ian}

Ian celebrated his 8th birthday surrounded by his best friends!  Pizza, games, dancing, a movie, and a slumber party were his requests!  

 Ian is a goofball and it shows in all his pictures!


 I had the boys play, "Minute to Win It" games!




"Noodling Around"

 Owen totally cheated and used his hands, but was still pretty proud of himself!

Looks like he might puke on his candle!

" Just Dance" is quickly becoming one of Ian's favorite Wii games!

I am grateful that Ian has such great friends!  He loved his low key party and couldn't have been happier!


His actual birthday morning we celebrated with cinnamon rolls and presents!  


Ian is still very much in love with Ninjago and his new Wii he got for Christmas.  He was excited to play "Wipe Out" and to set up his new game.

Ian is such a great kid and I am so grateful to have him as my son.  I love him dearly and love his enthusiasm for life!  He is a protector to his siblings, a good friend, and always willing to help a stranger.  He is almost as tall as me, but will forever by my little boy!  I love you son!!!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

The picture of Ian with the oreo on his face is the best!