Speaking of hair....Owen was saying our family prayer for the morning and in the prayer he said, "Please bless me that I can get my haircut today, Amen." I couldn't help but laugh because this was the first time he even mentioned anything about wanting his haircut. I prefer Owen with long, California style hair, but I guess he was ready for a change. That day I took him on a date to get his haircut, with "spikes" and out for our favorite Thin Mint shakes at the Stoppe!Wednesday, March 14, 2012
{Out of control}
Mya wakes up with the craziest hair in the morning! It is always out of control and I never look forward to brushing it out. But she always wakes up with a smile!
Speaking of hair....Owen was saying our family prayer for the morning and in the prayer he said, "Please bless me that I can get my haircut today, Amen." I couldn't help but laugh because this was the first time he even mentioned anything about wanting his haircut. I prefer Owen with long, California style hair, but I guess he was ready for a change. That day I took him on a date to get his haircut, with "spikes" and out for our favorite Thin Mint shakes at the Stoppe!
We also got chocolate cake. I love this little guy so much and wish he would slow down growing up!
Speaking of hair....Owen was saying our family prayer for the morning and in the prayer he said, "Please bless me that I can get my haircut today, Amen." I couldn't help but laugh because this was the first time he even mentioned anything about wanting his haircut. I prefer Owen with long, California style hair, but I guess he was ready for a change. That day I took him on a date to get his haircut, with "spikes" and out for our favorite Thin Mint shakes at the Stoppe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment