Tuesday, March 13, 2012

{Friendships}

Mya has become my little social butterfly! We recently met a little girl at the park and her and Mya hit it off immediately. After talking we realized that we live down the street from each other. We learned the little girls name was Elliot, which is my maiden name, & I knew these two were destined to be friends. Her mom and I also hit it off, so it has been so much fun getting to know each other.
Makayla, Mya, & Elliot - 2 neighborhood friends

Mya now has several little friends in our neighborhood who she is constantly asking to play with. We even had to install another lock, out of her reach on our front door, just to keep her from venturing outside to find her friends on her own.

Mya loves going to Elliot's house because her mom Julia always has fun activities, plus she loves to make cookies! Julia is also a dancer, so we've been having dance parties, where we turn up the music, let our hair down, and just dance! The little girls love it & so does Owen!
The girls got to paint with milk at Elliot's house!
I'm so glad these two little ones are so close and I can't wait to see their friendship blossom as they get older!

No comments: