Wednesday, December 14, 2011

{Pack Meeting}

Drew joined cub scouts when he turned 8 and loves it! He even commented that the best part about turning 8 is going to cub scouts! He has learned the cub scout promise and has had fun working on his achievements to receive his wolf badge.

At his first pack meeting, Drew had his bobcat badge pinned on upside down. He couldn't turn it around until he did a good deed, which he did by holding the door open at a store for several people, without me asking him too, & then told me, "Mom, I did a good deed!"
Drew then pinned on me a mother's bobcat award! It is great to have Drew in a program that teaches him so many life skills and allows him to feel apart of something. I can't wait to watch him on his journey to become an Eagle Scout. I am so proud of Drewsy!

No comments: