Thursday, October 13, 2011

{Police Station Field Trip}

Owen and his cute little preschool friends ventured to the Beaumont Police Station for a field trip. The last three weeks the kids have been talking about safety, so it was a perfect place to take them. The police officer talked to them about "Stranger Danger" and told them they should never be afraid of a police officer. It was a great field trip and Mya had fun getting to tag along too.
Owen and Mya playing Cop!
Owen asked if he could have a motorcycle like this one from Santa Clause! He will be greatly disappointed come Christmas morning.

The best part was throwing all the kids in jail!
Owen's reaction when I told him I was leaving him in there!

It was a fun morning at the Police Station! Owen learned a lot and had fun, but he did say, "I wish I could see the bad guy's!"

No comments: