Sunday, October 23, 2011

{Chicago}

Do you remember the band Chicago? Back in my olden days, I used to love to sing, "You're the Inspiration & Hard to Say I'm Sorry." Chicago was playing in Palm Springs and one of my favorite people in the world, Sunny was celebrating her birthday, & decided she wanted to celebrate her birthday by going to a Chicago concert.
There were all kinds of interesting people at the concert. I think I was one of the youngest people there! We met an older couple who bought tickets thinking they were going to the play Chicago! I guess they didn't think it was weird that a play was being performed in a casino! They asked us what the band sang, and Darcy & I broke out in song for them! Our seats were next to a man who pretended to play the air trombone & trumpet! We had lots of good laughs from the folks in the crowd & from Erica's dancing!
The night really got fun when we ditched our seats and went up to dance near the front!
Old School music meant old school lighter to wave around!
I'm so glad I was able to party with Sunny on her birthday!

No comments: