I loved seeing Kenny and Drew dressed in white entering the baptismal font and following the example that Jesus Christ set by being baptized by immersion.
I will never forget his sweet toothless smile as he came up out of the water. 
I adore my little family!

Trying to wake Owen up to take pictures was quite a task!

This kid can sleep anywhere!

Our beautiful family who came out to support Drew.

Drew with Ge & Grandad Elliott.

Drew with Grandma & Grandpa Summers
I am so proud of Drew for the decision he made to become a member of the church and to take this important step in his journey to returning to live with his Heavenly Father. He is such a remarkable son and I am so blessed to be his mother. I can't wait to see the man he turns into!
No comments:
Post a Comment