Today, was our last day of running club for the season. We ended the club with awards and a party. Drew and Ian were both recognized as the Top Runners of running club! They ran more than any other kid with a total of 30 miles each! Each of them received a certificate with a coupon for a free pizza. I was so proud of them for their dedication to stick with the club, even though their schedules are very busy with soccer, school, and scouts.

The boys with some of their running buddies!

Owen and his little friends that cut across the field, to collect sticks, instead of running around the track.

Mya has made the most friends in this club! The older girls love to ooh and aah over her! She loved getting to sit with them at the party.
I am so thankful that my children were able to gain a love for running & overall health. We will miss going to running club, but I think now its time to try out art club!
No comments:
Post a Comment