Sunday, September 18, 2011

{Mya's 2}

My little girl is 2 years old! I can't believe how the time has flown by. There are days that I wish she were still this little:


But I do love her fun, bubbly, personality that emerges more and more every day! I love to see her independence as she goes potty all by herself, shutting the bathroom door, saying, "Me do it mommy!" She is a little me, who already loves to clean-up and boss her brothers around. She is a daddy's girl and has him wrapped around her little finger. She loves to talk on the phone, dance, swim, and read books.

We celebrated her birthday in San Diego, with cupcakes on the beach. Her birthday is the day after Drew's, and two days before cousin Jaxyn's, so we sang Happy Birthday to each of them on the beach.

The pigeons wanted in on some of the cupcake yumminess too! Mya was terrified of how close they were and screamed as one jumped in the box!

Her favorite present was having her cousin Jaxyn in town to celebrate her birthday with, and her ball pit was a close second!




Mya at 2:
~ she is 31.5 in. A Whopping 5% on the charts, she got her height from me, much to her dad's dismay!
~ she weighs 23.9lbs reaching the 10th%
~ she continues to get compliments from strangers on her big blue eyes
~ her favorite book is "The Big Fib"
~ she could do underdogs on the swings for hours and constantly says, "More mommy more!"
~ she swims like a fish and has no problem putting her face completely under the water
~ whenever she or I wear a dress, she touches it and says, "petty"
~ her favorite little friend is Brody and asks every day, "Boddy house?"
~ her favorite song is The Wheels on the Bus
~ she isn't a very girly, girl and adores her 3 older brothers

My little Mya Coleen is the best thing in the world! She makes me smile everyday and I am so thankful to have her in my life. I thank the Lord daily for giving me this little girl!

No comments: