Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Pretend Play

Yesterday, Mya and I went to Costco and my cart was packed so high that I couldn't even see in front of me. I had to look to the side so that I wouldn't run over anyone who got in my way. Our shopping experience provided Mya with the desire to do a little shopping of her own today. Owen and her spent most of the morning in their pj's playing grocery store. This is the first time Mya has actually played with someone. I was so excited to watch it all take place!

I love our walk in pantry that provides hours of entertainment as a great grocery store. Costco supplies runneth over...
Both Owen and Mya took turns being the checker.

Mya found a sale on toilet paper and tried desperately to get as many in her cart as she could...Like Mother Like Daughter!


Owen yelled out as Mya was throwing toilet paper at him, "That's too much Mom!" What a man thing to say. He must have heard Kenny say that to me a time or two.
So instead of mopping my floors, or cleaning toilets, my morning was spent in my pajamas playing and capturing all the fun. Gotta love being a kid and a mom!

1 comment:

Pattersons said...

you all have so much fun at your house! and my kids would definately agree:)