Friday, February 18, 2011

Proud Parents

We are so proud of Ian for receiving the Student of the Month award! When he was presented with his award, the principal said it was for always completing his work quickly, staying focused, actively participating in class discussions, being a super reader and writer, and for being kind.
Ian & Mrs. Randall - his kindergarten teacher.
Classmates in kindergarten.
The lighting is bad on this picture, but I just am always amazed how tall Ian looks compared to the other kids in his class.



Ian~ You are an amazing kid, who is exuberant in every thing you do and say! I am so proud of all your accomplishments in school and am so grateful to have you as my son. Continue working hard and being a good leader. You will go far in life, I just know it! I Love You! ~ Mom

No comments: