Thursday, January 27, 2011

1st Haircut

I am terrified of first haircuts, especially after Drew's first experience. He screamed the whole time and the lady stopped after cutting one side of his hair, and said, "I just can't do this, you need to find someone else!" I was horrified. So I was a little apprehensive as I took Mya for her first real hair cut today. I figured I would be holding her on my lap, with a drape covering us both, and holding her head in my hands so that she wouldn't move. The complete opposite scenario took place. She sat up in the chair the whole time and barely moved. She was content to look at herself in the mirror and eat a snack. I couldn't be more pleased with the end result! Mya and Terrie Before....
And After!!! I think she is the most adorable thing in the whole world!


3 comments:

Carrie-kins said...

ok,seriously mya is the cutest little thing ever!!!terry is the MAN-well woman!love the haircut!kaos ROCKS!!

Gabriela Hull said...

She is soo cute!!!

Pattersons said...

what a doll!:)she's adorable!