We ate all you can eat pizza and ice cream and attempted to hang our spoons from our noses.
We rode the "Twister," which almost made me puke. I am getting old!
We hit into each other on the bumper cars, played video games, won candy, tried to win a toy with the big claw (total waste of $$$), went home with a whoopie cushion (every 5 year old boys favorite toy), and created memories that I will cherish forever!
I love this picture we had taken! I hope he always remembers our fun date when he looks at this. I love and adore this little guy so much and I feel so blessed to have him as my son. It was so nice to talk with Ian and give him my undivided attention. I learned on our date, that all the girls during recess like to chase him! I'm not surprised, he is quite the catch! I look forward to many more fun dates in the future with this boy!
As I tucked Owen into bed tonight & gave him our ritual nightly back rub, he pulled my face down to his and said, "Mommy we go on a date tomorrow?" How can I resist that sweet request? I guess I'll be getting 2 dates in one week, which is unheard of since I got married! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE having boys!
1 comment:
what a treat! for you both:)mason has been going on his daddy/daughter dates with the girls but i was just telling him how i need to go on a mommy/son date with my only boy,mese!:) so glad you had fun with ian!
Post a Comment