Friday, September 24, 2010

10 HOURS and Counting!!!!

Kenny and I will be leaving in 10 hours for MAUI!!!! I've been so busy preparing for our vacation, in terms of leaving the kiddos, that I am even more in desperate need to relax in the sun! All of our activities for Hawaii have been booked and besides getting myself packed, minor detail, I am ready to go!


Daily Schedules, Emergency Release Forms, Phone Numbers & Addresses, Money, Immunization & Insurance Cards, Directions for How to Run Electronics, Menu Ideas, Tips for each child, Clothes laid out according to day, Soccer Instructions, Medicines, & Gifts for each child each day we are gone, with love notes = check!

My kids will be in the best of hands, being taken care of by Aunt Carol and Grandma Summers. I am not anxious at all about leaving them because I know they will have so much fun and not even realize that we are gone, well except maybe for Mya. I feel so blessed to have such wonderful family who are willing to help us out, so Kenny and I can get a little TLC for ourselves!

Our Next Post......Maui!

ALOHA :)


1 comment:

Darcy Case said...

oh...so jealous, you guys have a blast!