This is the invite that was delivered to friends. It was created by my good friend Darcy Patterson who was my 1st mate in throwing this party!
My little Pirate Princess is 1!
Captain Drew is 7!!!
She is officially partied out!
Everyone loved the party and had lots of fun. I couldn't have made it possible without the help of amazing friends: Darcy, Crissa, Tiffany, Amber, & Mason helped to make this party a success and I cannot thank you enough! Thanks also to the moms for assisting at the party!
*Drew did inform me that he would have liked a boat for all his friends. Little did he know I tried to buy a weathered canoe on Craigs List, but it had already sold! It was probably good though, because I'm not sure what Kenny would have thought about us storing a canoe in our backyard. He also asked if next year he can have a Mario Kart Party! Let the planning begin.....
4 comments:
You are crazy!! but that looked like one fun party. I wish I could have been there to help celebrate. Can you throw me a birthday party next year?
i agree with connie:) you're a super mom johanna and the kids all had so much fun!!! it was a way cool party and so glad we got to celebrate with you:) HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAPTAIN DREW & 1ST MATE MYA!!!!!
Loved the amazing party! It was so much fun!
Now I know why Mom only let us have a friend party over other year- I'm amazed and tired all at the same time. Looks like everyone, including you, had a good time. When will YOU get to old for this?!
Post a Comment