Tuesday, August 17, 2010

One tough Cookie

Ian loves having his friend, Lucy over to play. She has two older brothers, so she is TOUGH! She loves playing Super Heros and can really hold her own! She is adorable and so sweet with Mya. Watching her makes me think that this is how Mya is going to be when she is older.





So Lucy gave Ian a bloody nose & made him cry! Kenny couldn't believe that I even encouraged this behavior. So I talked with Ian and told him, "We never Ever hit girls, even if they can beat you up!"

After Ian got beat up they went out to play on the slip n' slide. Lucy would NOT wear a shirt even with all my talk about modesty. She just kept saying, "No the boys aren't wearing theirs." I finally gave in!


I love the friendship that Ian has with Lucy! I only wonder if it will turn into more later on :)

3 comments:

Darcy and Shawn Patterson said...

Lucy is way tough! That is a hilarious video!

{Erica} said...

awesome! She's one tough girlie!

Pattersons said...

so funny!