So today I received a phone call from my parents and both were excited to tell me about their new little friend! This cute little black and white skunk is Rosie. Rosie the skunk belongs to a woman who works for my dad. She is taking Rosie out to Iowa to live with her grand kids because it is illegal to have pet skunks in Kansas. My dad said that Rosie the skunk was "sweet" like a little kitten and loved to be held and cuddled. Of course the "stinker" was removed so they didn't have to worry about being sprayed. When I showed my boys the pictures they asked if grandad was stinky! I was surprised they didn't ask for one as a pet. Not sure the CA laws!

Its kinda cute, I think I want one!

I'm glad my dad could take sometime out of his busy tax season to get on the floor and play for awhile!
No comments:
Post a Comment