Mya will be turning 7 months old in two days. Its amazing how quickly time has flown by. I can't even remember what life was like without her. She has the sweetest personality, always ready to share a smile. People stop me all the time and comment on how happy and cute she is. I couldn't agree with them more! I love this little girl so incredibly much and am so thankful that she is mine! My wonderful friend Darcy took Mya's 6 month photos for me so that I can always remember her just the way she is now. These pictures will be something I will cherish forever! Thanks Darcy
5 comments:
She is SO darling!!!
great pictures! Oh how we adore little Miss Mya! Her cute little personality and her blue blue eyes...such a doll!
mya! what a cutie:) love the pics.
She IS so darling! The pictures are great!
That sweet little girl is all eyes! So glad I got to meet her at Ge's house on Christmas day! cdr
Post a Comment