We celebrated Easter all weekend long. Three Easter egg hunts, one egg dying party, a visit from the Easter bunny = SUGAR OVERLOAD!!! Our weekend kept us running, but it was so much fun. When I asked the boys if they had a good Easter Drew said, "It was so much better than Valentine's Day!" Ian said,"I love bubbles!" and Owen responded, "More candy!" They are still coming off their sugar high and I am helping them monitor their intake by eating all their chocolate for them! I love Easter too! We did talk about the true meaning of Easter with the help from the book, "My First Story of the First Easter" thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Summers.
The 1st Easter egg hunt/potluck with friends at our local park.
Owen started crying when all the kids started running around him. He screamed, "HELP me mommy!"
1 comment:
what a cute little bunny you have there!:) it was lots of fun and i'm so glad you all had a nice easter!
Post a Comment