Friday, January 22, 2010

Unpredictable

It has been raining, pretty much nonstop, this whole week. We have been stuck inside, watching movies, playing games, doing art, and reading books. As I picked up Drew from school he asked if we could drive by the pond in the back of his school. I told him I wasn't sure what he meant and he said, "The playground!" We drove around the back of the school and saw this:
Water covering the swings! I've never seen anything like it in sunny CA!

It rained most of the night, I knew this because I was up with Mya, and when we woke up in the morning we saw snow covering the ground! Which is pretty unusual for where we live. I told the boys it snowed and they asked if they could go dig a snow tunnel! *Oh, there's no place like home!* So due to the snow, school was CANCELLED! Can you believe it? They said it was Unsafe!

My poor flowers!
We've had some fun while indoors, making pictures all over somes boxes that arrived this week. So my boys are pretty unpredictable, just as the weather can be, and while I was nursing in the other room they not only decorated the boxes, but .....



THEMSELVES


Of course it wasn't Ian's idea.......

somehow Owen just happened to draw two nice round circles around his own eyes.

I need it to stop raining, so my boys can go back outside!

3 comments:

Pattersons said...

i love owen's glasses! and the pond in the back of drew's school:)

Cat Summers said...

I love those boys

connie summers said...

I love those pictures.