Wednesday, July 30, 2008

There's No Place Like Home

We just had our first get away of the year to Kansas to see my family. I love spending time with all my siblings, parents, and best of all my nieces and nephews. The boys favorite part of the trip was playing with all of their cousins.









Uncle Adam definitely received best uncle award for the week. He really won over the hearts of Drew and Ian as he taught them how to shoot a gun, played with them for hours in the pool, and let them play with all of his childhood toys.





I love being around my parents. I cherish the time we had together in Kansas and appreciate all the fun times during "Grandparents Week!" Thanks GE and Grandad for loving my boys so much!



1 comment:

Ryan Amber and Family said...

What a nice trip.
Sounds and looks so blissful!!
Did they have fun shooting? What kind was it? Targets?
We should take you guys up to do bows and arrows up at Mart and Leahs house!! They would love that
Happy to see you back.