I used to cut Drew & Ian's hair myself but the process was agonizing. They would sit with a lollipop on a big plastic cloth in front of the tv so they would be distracted while I tired to cut their hair. There was always a lot of tears and hair everywhere, plus they never looked that great. When Kenny tried to cut their hair he messed up and shaved them completely bald. They looked like little chemo patients. I decided the stress was not worth it and so now we go to see Larry at the salon. Now the boys have fun pretending they are Larry and take turns fixing each others hair! We always laugh at Ian's funny faces.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
A Snip Here-A Snip There
I used to cut Drew & Ian's hair myself but the process was agonizing. They would sit with a lollipop on a big plastic cloth in front of the tv so they would be distracted while I tired to cut their hair. There was always a lot of tears and hair everywhere, plus they never looked that great. When Kenny tried to cut their hair he messed up and shaved them completely bald. They looked like little chemo patients. I decided the stress was not worth it and so now we go to see Larry at the salon. Now the boys have fun pretending they are Larry and take turns fixing each others hair! We always laugh at Ian's funny faces.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
thoses pictures are too funny!! Total blackmail pictures to show their girlfriends when they are older.
I seriously cannot believe that Kenny allows such pictures to be published. I'm stunned. Can't wait to see you!
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that is about the funniest thing I've seen in a VERY long time! I laughed so loud that Jeff had to come and see too!
that's hilarious!!! i love it!
Post a Comment