Saturday, July 12, 2008

BANNING BUDDIES

Tonight we met with 10-15 other couples at the park for a dessert buffet. We had so much fun devouring sweets while all the children played. I feel so fortunate to have such close friends here in California. I love our weekly get togethers at the park, library, and pool. Thank you to all who came tonight to join in on the fun festivities. Highlights of the evening included...

Kenny competing with the husbands to see who could stand and jump over the park bench, who could go across the monkey bars, and volleyball.

I enjoyed the chocolate, talking with friends, and having older girls there who wanted to watch Owen.

Drew loved playing tag, eating Grandma Toll House cookies, and looking for "sharks" in the 2 foot deep water.

Ian was constantly eating. He just kept returning to the table for more cookies.

Owen had fun practicing his new emerging walking skills, eating wood chips, and playing with all the babies.

4 comments:

Carrie-kins said...

it's always fun with everyone.it's awesome that we all have such good friends to be around:)and girlfriends to gossip with:)

Jayme said...

So much fun! I could seriously eat the whole pan of yummy you brought.

Pattersons said...

too cool! it was way too fun for all of us-we should do it more often! thanks for the invite!

jen said...

i love your blog! thanks for making me want chocolate right now at 10 at night :) looks like you guys have fun in the BNG.