Monday, November 4, 2013

{Family Fun Day}

The kids worked hard to earn their own money, so that they could go to the Bananas Fun Park and ride go-karts.  

 Ian and Drew were so excited to go on their first ride!


Off they go!






They LOVED it!



Unfortunately, Owen and Mya were too young, but they still enjoyed just sitting in the go-karts!
 


 Laser Tag...every man for himself!


 Each kid was given a handful of coins to play games.  They were quickly used, so the boys went on a hunt to find lost coins!
They found quite a few coins, so the fun continued!
They squealed with excitement as they tried to defeat the pirate!





Ian and Drew earned enough tokens to take home a big hammer.  I'm sure I will want to pop it in a day!

We had a great time at our Family Fun Day!!!!  I love spending time together as a family.

No comments: