| Its hard for me to believe that he is already 10! |
Carol is just so darn creative!!! I LOVE these old photos of my little Drewsy!
Let the fun begin!!!
First Stop...Taco Bell
| Drew is obsessed with Taco Bell and requests Dorito Nacho Taco's weekly! Then they were off to play Laser Tag! |
![]() |
| This was Drew's first time playing laser tag. The obstacle course was large and he took off running from Carol. She said it was hard to keep up with him! |
Drew was spoiled by Carol and loved getting to play games and have all her attention! He told me that it was the coolest birthday celebration and was already planning what they could do next year! I think he wants this to become a tradition!
Drew received from Aunt Connie a gift card to Barnes and Noble. He had a great time going to the store and getting to pick out any book he wanted. He choose two books from his favorite series. He also had a little money left to buy a cookie from the bakery. He was one happy kid!
I am so grateful for marrying into such a wonderful family! My kids have the best Aunties in the world!!!




1 comment:
I love Carol! Can she be my Auntie, too?!
Post a Comment