Tuesday, October 1, 2013

{Blossoming Friendships}

My kids had wonderful friends in California and it was sad to leave them.  I worried about them making friends in Colorado, but luckily they have hit it off with lots of new kids and we plan play dates regularly.  


Ian, Drew, Will, and Ben

Gavin and Ian

Ben, Gavin, Carter, Jacob, and Ian

We like to invite a big group of boys over and play football, kickball, and volleyball in the field.
Owen's little buddy Dax


We wish we could have brought all of our California friends with us to Colorado!  That was unrealistic, but we did bring "Man's Best Friend" with us!


 We love our four legged friends!

I am grateful for the new friendships that are blossoming here.  I received a blessing and was told that I would make friendships here that would last for eternity!  I look forward to getting to know these fantastic Colorado people better!

No comments: