We went on a family bike ride along the river trail. It was beautiful and I realized I really missed experiencing the fall season. I wasn't able to get pictures of the boys riding because they went at a much faster pace than I did!
Mya and I enjoyed moseying along stopping to look at the river and trees.
Mya and I caught up to the boys at this cool tree!
Drew and Ian explored all over as they again waited for Mya and I.
Drew rode so fast that he rode right into the river! He said he forgot how to use his brakes since his bike was in the storage unit for so long!!! This kid always gives us a good laugh! We sent this picture to Uncle Gabi and he said Drew can already cross off two areas of a triathlon!
I love spending time with my family. We are so blessed! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment