We had fun touring the campus and stopping for lunch at the Wilkinson center on campus. We made the mistake of taking the kids into the BYU bookstore. I heard, "Mom can I have this?" at least 50 times from each of them. Each left with a fun souvenir that they love. Drew wanted a BYU football exactly like the one he had gotten for his birthday that had popped when Ian pumped it up. Ian talked us into a whole football uniform. He said it was the only thing he wanted to be for Halloween and I rationalized buying it knowing Owen could wear it someday too. Owen also left with a little football and Mya pom-poms to go along with her little navy cheerleading outfit that she wore that was cutting off her circulation!
We took our new souvenirs out to the lawn in the middle of campus and played our own little football game. We got looks from tons of students, with all the girls oohing and ahhing, and the boys requesting passes from the boys. It was a beautiful fall day and we all had a blast!
My future cheerleader!
They bleed blue!
(I will always be a K-State Wildcat fan)
GAME TIME!!!!
They cheered on the cougars to a victory!!!
We are grateful for the proximity we now live to Provo and hope to attend several more games in the future! Go Cougars!!!
We not only were able to enjoy the BYU campus, we also were able to spend time with the Dunns!!!
Mya and Sophie - 2 peas in a pod!
We not only were able to enjoy the BYU campus, we also were able to spend time with the Dunns!!!
Mya and Sophie - 2 peas in a pod!
Playing football with Deklyn, was a fun family game!
Steph and I as usual, spent too much money and time shopping, while the boys did their football thing. What a perfect weekend!!!
Steph and I as usual, spent too much money and time shopping, while the boys did their football thing. What a perfect weekend!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment