Mya is my little Princess! I am so glad that I finally had a little girl to help balance out the craziness in our home that comes from having boys! She is smart, kind, beautiful, and so important! She is sassy and can definitely keep up with the boys, but is very tender hearted. She loves to be in control and loves to play mommy.
We always start the morning with a special birthday breakfast! She requested donuts! She definitely has my sweet tooth!
She was so excited for her birthday and couldn't wait to open presents! Anytime we went to the store she picked out at least 10 things she said she wanted. (Drew is at the age where bunny ears are hilarious.)
She wanted a new back pack for preschool.
Pink fuzzy slippers to match her pj's and a new book!
Seriously, this girl has to put up with so much from her 3 older brothers! I think she is more mature than the 3 of them combined! Again...so grateful for a girl at the end!
Grandma and grandpa introduced Mya to I-hop which has become her favorite place to eat! We went there to celebrate with pancakes and ice cream!
We started our day celebrating and we ended it celebrating!
Mya picked out her funfetti cake mix, sprinkles, and candles. She and grandma made it together.
Mya, I hope you always remember how wonderful I think you are! I enjoy all the time we have to hang out with each other and for our special "M&M" (Mom and Mya) time we share! I love jumping on the trampoline with you and listening to you giggle the whole time we jump. I love watching you with baby Penny and how you say, "I am going to be a mommy soon and you the grandma!" I wish I could keep you 4 forever, so that I can always twirl you around the room and snuggle you to sleep! You will always be my little girl!
xoxo ~Mom





No comments:
Post a Comment