Drew understands the importance of starting the day off with a healthy meal. Every morning he requests eggs, homemade wheat bread, and berries for breakfast. If I try to give him cereal he gets grossed out! I appreciate he likes healthy food. He is my kid who doesn't care for sweets and can eat several plates full of vegetables.
![]() |
Drew bleeds blue and is an avid BYU fan!
His dad brain washed him well!
When we moved here the school started selling yo-yo's. They have become very popular and Drew has really taken a liking to them. We bought him this one after he played with it at the toy store and he even purchased another one with his birthday money.
I went to the school to eat lunch with Drew and brought him his #1 favorite food right now. Nacho cheese Dorito taco's from Taco Bell. He eats at least 3 and thinks they are pretty fabulous!
![]() |
| Birthday Shoes! |
Drew HATES to shop and throws a fit if I make him go into a store, reminds me of Kenny still today! He was in desperate need of shoes and I needed to measure his foot, so I dragged him kicking and screaming to the shoe store. I told him he could pick out any pair he wanted and that I would take him to Cold Stone if he would just cooperate. He ran right up to these shoes and said, "I want these, lets go!" I reminded him that he probably needed tennis shoes for hiking and p.e., but he didn't care. I forced him to buy tennis shoes too and told him that he could have both pairs, since he liked these. We went to ice cream afterwards and told him, "I would love for someone to force me to go buy 2 pairs of shoes and reward me with ice cream for doing it!" He thinks his shoes he picked out are cool and I couldn't agree with him more!
![]() |
| I loved getting to eat lunch with my birthday boy! I think he is such a cutie and I adore his freckles! |
After we ate, I joined in with Drew and Ian for a little football! I only got the ball thrown to me once and I missed it, so after that they looked past me, so I just took pics!
Drew plays football everyday now at recess and as we go around the table at night during dinner discussing our favorite things about the day, he always responds, "Football!" I watched him play and I think he is pretty good! He has had a few interceptions and touch downs. He is small, but boy is he speedy! We might have a future BYU football player on our hands! :)
Ian's team made me smile! They kept huddling and discussing their next move!
Drew doesn't like cake and wanted some ice cream sandwiches. I love how easy this kid is!
Drew received this shirt in the mail from Aunt Cat and Uncle Gabbi. Now that he lives in Colorado he has to become a Broncos fan to fit in! He was very excited about the shirt!
Drew, I love you more than you will ever know! You are my sweet angel and I am grateful for the wonderful example you set for your siblings. Your dad and I couldn't have asked for a better son! You work so hard at all that you do and have so much fun energy! I love to watch you hike and out on the soccer field and basketball court. Playing tetherball against you is one of my favorite things to do together, however, I am sad that you can now beat me! You are a great pogo stick jumper, bug catcher, and map drawer. I hope you love being 10 and I give you permission to stop growing now! I love that I am your mom!
xoxo ~Mom







No comments:
Post a Comment