Maybe this is an old trick and everyone already does this, but its new to me and I thought it was a secret that all women should know!
Just thought I should add this story for an embarrassing Mya story down the road: Mya loves to clean and organize and she is only 1. I give her a Clorox wipe and she wipes the counters for me while I tackle the toilets. She likes to look over my shoulder as I'm cleaning the toilets and tries to help, but I redirect her back to the counter tops, so she's not touching all the chemicals. As I was finishing up in the kids bathroom, I told her it was time to move to mommy's bathroom. I ran downstairs and grabbed another roll of paper towels and went into my bathroom to find Mya splashing in the toilet with her Clorox wipe. The unfortunate part was that Owen had just used my toilet and had forgotten to flush, so Mya was playing in his pee! GROSS!!!!
1 comment:
such a great tip...i'm going to try it!
Post a Comment