

Lu & Mya digging in!
Our dear friends invited us over for Easter Dinner & to help Luana celebrate her birthday. We also were able to take part in their family Easter tradition. This was by far one of the coolest traditions I have ever seen. Their uncle brought in, carried by two big men, the biggest tub of candy, cookies, chips, I have ever seen! It had every treat you could even imagine. Each kid was given a bag and told to fill it up. Then the adults got a turn! I came home with Oreo's, Snicker's, York Peppermint patties, Pull & Peel's, Peanut M&M's, Robbin's Eggs, and not just the little sizes, I'm talking big bags. That was just what I brought home, the kids had even more! It was like every kids/Johanna's dream come true! I love the Patterson's and Ugapo's and always appreciate their kindness and generosity.
Much easier than filling up little eggs and having to go on a hunt!
We prepared our children for Easter by talking about Jesus Christ's Crucifixion and Resurrection. I want my children to know how grateful I am to know that Jesus was resurrected! He lives and loves each of us and through him we may return to live with him again. I love Easter for this reason and want my children to grow up knowing the true reason we celebrate Easter.
No comments:
Post a Comment