Monday, May 31, 2010
Day 1 in KS with Family!
We jumped on an airplane, flew to KS, and are now spending time with my sister and her family. I adore my sisters and love getting to hang out with them any chance I get, unfortunately it doesn't happen enough. My sister is quite the hostess! We have been eating the most amazing food. The boys have a blast playing with their cousins and getting to play with all new toys.
My sister has an amazing backyard that feels like you are in the woods. Looking out her windows you feel like you are in a tree house. I would die for a backyard like this. The boys have spent most of the day outside exploring. I had the luxury of falling asleep to the birds chirping, while reading a book in a hammock, DELIGHTFUL!!!
Reese took just a minute to warm up to Owen, but after she did she imitated his every move. They have quickly become good buddies!
Mya and cousin Brynlee, were born 6 weeks apart and I just know are going to be close friends. Its at times like this that I wish I still lived next door to my sister, like when we were first married, so my kids could grow up with their cousins.
More of our trip to come....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yay-so fun! it sure its nice having to grow up with cousins and all kinds of family around! i guess you'll just have to settle for us:)looks like your trip got off to a great start!
Sisters are THE BEST Jo. So glad you love each other :0)
Post a Comment