We had a blast last weekend getting to go with friends to the drive-in to watch Shrek. The drive-in is one of our favorite things to do as a family. The boys were so excited to watch the last Shrek there and to pig out on candy. We got there at 6:30, ate dinner, played with friends, 8:30 started watching "Shrek," 10:30 started watching, "How to Train a Dragon," 12:30am headed for home! Exhausting, but so much fun. We can't wait to go back to watch "Toy Story 3!"
<

Drew took this picture of Mya and I with Erica's camera. I think he might have a natural talent, or it could be just a great camera and beautiful models!
4 comments:
I hope the A-Team will be playing at the drive-in when we're there. That would be awesome!!!
it was so much fun! Can't wait to do it again.
p.s. Drew took an AWESOME photo. I was very impressed (with the beautiful models as well).
your baby's gorgeous! She has beautiful eyes:)
I used to love the drive in I haven't been in years, we should take our girls. btw love that picture of the girls!
Post a Comment