Drew and Ian's first soccer season has come to an end. I am a little sad about it because we have all had so much fun watching their excitement and improvement in their first team sport. They had a great season and loved being apart of a team. They were awarded trophies and a medal at the end of season pizza picnic. They loved having both sets of grandparents and aunties there to cheer them on at a few of the games.
So one season down, but ready to try our hand at another sport. Basketball season starts in a week and Kenny could not be more excited! He actually wanted me to sign them both up to play not only in our town, but the town next to ours so the boys could have double the practice and games. I vetoed the idea very quickly. I might have to have the "Don't live your dreams through your children" talk. So stay tuned for future posts on how our little basketball players are doing.
No comments:
Post a Comment