I love summer evenings and spending time with friends. We will definitely be spending some more summer evenings at the Drive-In!
Monday, June 8, 2009
Let's go out to the Drive-In!
On Friday night we went to the drive-in movie with our good friends the Pattersons (both sets), the Grovers, & the Harris's. We had a great time hanging out, barbecuing, and watching the movie "UP" and "Earth." The boys loved both movies and couldn't get enough of pigging out on popcorn and candy.
Mese Patterson, Orin Patterson, Ian, Owen, & Drew
Owen and Orin, they have a Love/Hate relationship. Right before this picture was taken, Orin had grabbed Owen's soda out of his hand and I had to physically help Owen release the handfuls of Orin's hair from his fists. They always hug each other good bye though at the end of their visits.
Our little family!
I love summer evenings and spending time with friends. We will definitely be spending some more summer evenings at the Drive-In!
I love summer evenings and spending time with friends. We will definitely be spending some more summer evenings at the Drive-In!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
we had so much fun! I can't wait to do it again.
good times for sure! can't wait to do it again...and with lots more friends:)
I love drive-ins. I think it is such a shame that they are pretty much a thing of the past.
how fun! i love the pics and the stories that go along with them. those boys are so cute!
Post a Comment