Sunday, June 21, 2009

Nectarines Gone Bad!

I love the summer when fruit is on sale. I was excited that nectarines were on sale for $ .88lb. for 3 days. I went on the last day of the sale and picked up enough nectarines to last us a week. My boys love fruit as well, so as I made a quick potty break upstairs I came down to find my sweet, beautiful nectarines across the counter top with bite marks taken out of ALL of them! I was livid and went straight to the source. IAN!!!! His response, "I like them." I was not to about let them go to waste, so I made Kenny and the boys each finish a nectarine and I ate the remaining 6. They were pretty tasty. I just wish I could have enjoyed them longer.

5 comments:

Pattersons said...

i like nectarines too-but apparently ian likes them a lot more:)

Summers Family said...

Is it coming out the other end? Good times! Can't wait to see you.

jen said...

wow! they do look mighty purdy. i would be mad too. i'm addicted to fruit...i think it's a pregnancy thing. i'm glad you still ate them!

Babbel Family said...

LOL- that is so funny. I would have been mad. I love them so much and I would hate to see them eaten like that.

Darcy and Shawn Patterson said...

that's hilarious!! So funny!