Kenny grew up with a great set of friends from Grand Junction. We were lucky to have his friend Richard Huffaker visit us while he was out in CA for a Dr. training. He brought his whole family, so that was a special treat. I loved chatting with Debbie and the boys loved playing with their son Brock. I'm excited that we live so close to Debbie's family, so hopefully we will be able to visit with them more often when they venture out here. Of course we had the Dunns over too, so the 3 adult boys could reminisce about GRAND old Grand Junction!
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Doodle Bugs!
While Grandma was here she helped the boys make Doodle Bugs! They had a great time decorating the cup cakes and sharing them with friends.

The Finished Product
Kyle Dunn, Kelly Summers, Kenny, & Richard Huffaker
Kenny grew up with a great set of friends from Grand Junction. We were lucky to have his friend Richard Huffaker visit us while he was out in CA for a Dr. training. He brought his whole family, so that was a special treat. I loved chatting with Debbie and the boys loved playing with their son Brock. I'm excited that we live so close to Debbie's family, so hopefully we will be able to visit with them more often when they venture out here. Of course we had the Dunns over too, so the 3 adult boys could reminisce about GRAND old Grand Junction!
Kenny grew up with a great set of friends from Grand Junction. We were lucky to have his friend Richard Huffaker visit us while he was out in CA for a Dr. training. He brought his whole family, so that was a special treat. I loved chatting with Debbie and the boys loved playing with their son Brock. I'm excited that we live so close to Debbie's family, so hopefully we will be able to visit with them more often when they venture out here. Of course we had the Dunns over too, so the 3 adult boys could reminisce about GRAND old Grand Junction!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
love the doodlebugs! we'll have to get together and make them:) or do we really want to do that?:)glad you guys had fun with friends from grand junction-it's always nice to see old friends again and take a stroll down memory lane!
Those cupcakes are so dang cute!
Yay for long time friends and reuniting.
Hope you're feeling well...
All I can say is jealous! When are you guys coming back in GJ?
Those cupcakes weren't just adorable they were super yummy!! Good job Johanna, we had a really fun time.
Post a Comment