Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Career Day / The Vet Is In!

Kenny had the opportunity to go to Drew's Kindergarten class during career week and talk to the kids about being a Veterinarian. He did a fabulous job teaching the children about his profession. He brought in x-ray's and let the kids guess what animals were on the pictures, he brought ticks in a jar, dog's teeth, a cat and a dog, and his stethoscope! The kids seemed to enjoy themselves and Kenny was invited to come back next year.
Dr. Summers
He let all the kids take turns listening to their own heart.
Drew listening to his heart.
Drew petting Ma-Ma cat.

5 comments:

{Erica} said...

That is so cool! I seriously would've thought my dad was AWESOME if he came and did what Kenny did.

p.s. good talking to you today. Thanks for all your info and help. Glad you like the house.

Kendall said...

I'm thinking that would be a lecture I would have enjoyed. I'm sure he knocked it out of the park by Drew's standards! He will be a tough act to follow for some of the other visitors for sure!

Darcy Case said...

How fun! Sounds like Kenny did great!

Gabriela Hull said...

I'm sure all the kids thought Kenny was the coolest. How fun!

Kristy C said...

That is SO kewl that he got to go to Drew's class! I bet the kids loved it!